Monday, April 10, 2017

Cards, Cards and Cards | Doodlebug

PHOTO HEAVY! I warned you ;)

A few weeks ago I attended Crop and Create with some friends and Tracy had this cut collection from Doodlebug called - Cream & Sugar. I loved it. It was so cute and she was making some cards with this collection.


Once she was done she gave me a few of her left overs. I was more than excited and purchased some diecuts & Stickers to go with the collection. I created about 4 - 5 cards at the crop and still played when I got home. I just recently finished using EVERYTHING that was paper, and stickers ( still a few diecuts left ) and created a total of 18 cards! I seriously have NEVER done that before. It was awesome. I just committed myself to use what i had in that little pile of supplies and see how far I could stretch it. I literally just finish my last card yesterday.

I will for sure do this again with another collection - might not be doodlebug since I don't have anything left but it was a great creative outlet for me.

Here are all 18 cards using this collection - 

















this one I used the Jillibean Soup Shaker card



How cute is that collection!? I love it ;)
Well those are my cards and I hope I have inspired you to create your own set of cards with your left overs !

to see more of my work please come join me on instagram - @KristineDavidson
 
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio